Collection Title: Baltimore Neighborhoods, Incorporated (BNI)
Inclusive Dates: 1958-2010
Bulk Dates: 1967-1970
Size: 22 linear feet
Scope and Contents:
Minutes, reports and financial statements, surveys, tenants' manuals, correspondence, and newsletters. Also included are papers of the Research Advisory Committee and the Leadership Council for Fair Housing in Maryland.
Established in 1958, Baltimore Neighborhoods, Incorporated, was formed as a citizens' organization to promote an open housing market and viable integrated neighborhoods in the Baltimore area.
The collection was donated to the University of Baltimore by Baltimore Neighborhoods, Inc. on May 29, 1981.
The collection has been arranged into 9 series:
To find about more about this collection, see our Housing and Urban Renewal LibGuide.