Collection Title: Church Women United of Greater Baltimore (CWU)
Inclusive Dates: 1926-1996
Size: 4.25 linear feet
Scope and Contents:
Newsletters, brochures, correspondence, reports, financial statements, and statistics
Founded in 1926, the Church Women United of Greater Baltimore is an interdenominational group of women whose activities include sponsoring World Day of Prayer, May Fellowship Day, and World Community Day.
The collection was donated to the University of Baltimore by Katherine C. Turner on June 5, 1995.
The collection has been organized into one series: