Collection Title: Greater Baltimore Committee (GBC)
Inclusive Dates: 1955-1972
Size: 117.8 linear feet
Scope and Contents:
Correspondence subcommittee minutes and reports, cartographic records, case files, consultant reports, federal grant applications, survey returns, special project files, general files, housekeeping records, and photographic slides.
The GBC is a private organization composed of commercial, industrial, and professional leaders, founded in 1955 to further development and renewal in Baltimore and other areas of Maryland.
The records of the Greater Baltimore Committee were deposited at the University's Baltimore Regional Institutional Studies Center in 13 accessions between 1972 and 1975. The collection was donated to the University of Baltimore by Ruvelle S. Falcone on January 30, 1975.
The collection has been organized into 13 series:
To see selected images from this collection, see our GBC set on Flickr.