Collection Title: Merchants and Manufacturers Association (MMA)
Inclusive Dates: 1904-1923
Size: 2.5 linear feet
Scope and Contents:
Minutes and reports
The Merchants and Manufacturers Association was started by professional and business men to promote commercial and industrial activity in the city of Baltimore. In 1920, the MMA purchased the former Lanahan Building as its headquarters. In 1924, it merged with the Export and Import Board of Trade and Industrial Bureau of Board of Trade to form the Baltimore Association of Commerce.
The collection was donated to the University of Baltimore by the Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Baltimore on January 23, 1978.