Collection Title: Original Northwood Association (ONA)
Inclusive Dates: 1955-1995
Size: 9.0 linear feet
Scope and Contents:
Records, minutes, correspondence, and newsletters of this constituent group of the Northwood Covenant Association
Development of Northwood began in 1930s. Architect John Ahlers designed and managed Original Northwood's development. Created as a covenant community, Original Northwood's approximately 400 homes require approval from the community's governing board prior to any alterations to their exteriors. The area was designated a National Historic District in 1998.
The collection was donated to the University of Baltimore by Dean Wagner on January 6, 2003.
The collection has been organized into one series: