1. 71 essays and articles by William Hughes, March 1985 to January 2000.
2. 200 printed commentaries by William Hughes from New York City's WBAI's Radio Free Eireann, 99.5 fm., August 27, 1993 to December 13, 1997.
3. Fifteen audio tapes of Radio Free Eireann programs.
4. Four audio tapes of the following news events:
a. National Press Club news conference, ex-MI6 British Agent, Captain Fred Holroyd, held on Oct. 18, 1993, in Washington D.C. Hughes participated as a press panelist in this event.
b. Interview by William Hughes with the Rev. Ian Paisley, Member of Parliament (UK) Baltimore County, Md., held on March 27, 1993.
c. News Conference, Hon. David Trimble, Member of Parliament (UK) at Loyola College, Baltimore, Maryland, held on December 1, 1996. Hughes participated as a press representative.
d. News Conference, Gerry Adams, President of Sinn Fein, Waldorf Astoria Hotel, New York City, held on February 2, 1994. Interviews by William Hughes with members of the Congress.
5. Six video of the following news events:
a. Guest appearance of Hughes on the Knights of Columbus' cable television program, Prince George's County, Md., March 9,1992.
b. Testimony of Hughes and others, before the Baltimore City Council on the MacBride Principles Bill, March 10, 1993, at City Hall. The video is a gift from then 3rd District City Councilman, Martin O'Malley to Hughes.
c. Guest appearance of Hughes on Chris Matthews' "America's Talking" cable television program, Washington, D.C., August 31,1994.
d. Guest appearance of Hughes on the "Glimpses of Ireland" cable television show, New York City: September 17, 1994; October 7, 1994; May, 1995.
6. Approximately 200 columns, written on a weekly basis by Hughes under the non de plume, Nosey Flynn, for The Irish People newspaper, New York City, November 24, 1990 to November 5, 1994.
7. Democratic Party Platform file includes, inter alia, testimony of Hughes to the 1976 and 1980 National Conventions; two photographs from the Madison Square Garden-held convention, including one with then Maryland governor, the Hon. Marvin Mandel; correspondence and material dealing with the Alternate Delegate selection to the 1976 Democratic Primary in Baltimore City; a press release; and letters to and from the Hon. Louis Goldstein, and other Democratic Party officials.
8. Irish National Caucus, Maryland Chapter:
Includes press releases, telegrams to the United Nations, President Ronald Reagan, et. al.; letters and related materials by and to Hughes; two Resolutions of Baltimore's Irish-American community activists and group representatives on human rights issues, regarding Northern Ireland, drafted by Hughes.
9. Political Material:
Includes correspondence to Hughes from former President Bill Clinton, then City Councilman Martin O'Malley, Peter Marudas; photographs; correspondence.
10. Letters to the Editor:
Includes 24 published letters to the editors of various newspapers by Hughes, July 9, 1976 to March 20,1994.
11. Book, Creating a New Ireland: A Tribute to the Irish Lobby (1995, Hughes Enterprises), by William Hughes.
12. Biography and photograph of William Hughes.