Have questions about what we collect or how we make the archives accessible for research?
Special Collections maintains a complete set of policies for the archival program, including the University Archives and the Baltimore Regional Studies Archives. Departmental policies are reviewed annually and updated as needed.
Our policy set includes the following topics:
- Collection Development Policy
- Collection Access and Reference Service Policy
- Collection Acquisition and Donation Policy
- Collection Deaccession or Transfer Policy
- Digital Archives Takedown Policy
- Preservation Policy Statement
- Records Restriction Policy
- Special Collections Citation Policy
- Special Collections Class Visits Policy
- University Archives Collection Development Policy
- University Archives Records Management Policy
- University Archives Loan Policy