Collection Title: Board of Trade of Baltimore City (BOT)
Inclusive Dates: 1878-1909
Size: 0.2 linear feet
Scope and Contents:
Constitution, by-laws, minutes, and annual reports
Established in 1836, the Board of Trade merged with the Merchants & Manufacturers Association in 1924 to form the Baltimore Association of Commerce (the Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Baltimore after 1964).
The collection was donated to the University of Baltimore by the Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Baltimore on January 23, 1978.
The collection has been organized into 1 series: