Collection Title: Morris Goldseker Foundation (MGF)
Inclusive Dates: 1973-2009
Size: 45 linear feet
Scope and Contents:
Administrative records, correspondence, and marketing material relating to grants to individuals and institutions throughout the Baltimore community.
The Goldseker Foundation was established in 1975 with an $11 million bequest from the estate of Morris Goldseker. MGF is a grant-making organization that supports the work of hundreds of nonprofit organizations and projects in the Baltimore metropolitan region.
Access to any materials from this collection requires written permission from The Goldseker Foundation, Symphony Center, 1040 Park Avenue, Suite 310, Baltimore, Maryland 21201.
The collection was donated to the University of Baltimore by Timothy D. Armbruster, President & CEO of the Goldseker Foundation, in 2001. A second of accrual of records was received from the Foundation in 2009.
The collection has been organized into 3 series: