Collection Title: Retired Teachers Association of Baltimore City, Inc. (RTB)
Inclusive Dates: 1988-2010
Size: 1.25 linear feet
Scope and Contents:
Minutes, memoranda, and correspondence
Founded in 1949, the Retired Teachers Association of Baltimore City is a non-profit organization run by volunteers that holds workshops, publishes a newsletter, and assists former educational personnel in retirement.
The collection was donated to the University of Baltimore by Retired Teachers Association of Baltimore City, Inc. in 2002.
The collection has been organized into one series: